Consilium Software is the Unified Communications software company which is Enabling Unified Success™ in enterprises and contact centers – with solutions that combine industry-leading products from technology partners, innovative software applications and unmatched services expertise. Powered by communications convergence, collaboration and customer interaction optimization software, Consilium’s solutions enable companies to improve communication flows, transform business processes and increase business efficiency. Consilium uniquely helps clients get business results fast by focusing on their requirements first, creating solutions using the best and most appropriate technologies, and providing the finest technical services. Headquartered in Singapore, in the heart of the Asia Pacific region, Consilium has additional headquarters and a significant presence in India. For more information, visit www.consiliuminc.com. Consilium has global alliance with Cisco, NICE, IEX, Datasquirt, eGain, Huawei and is Cisco ATP partner.
Consilium Software Products Road Map
Consilium Software’s products are the foundation of our solutions portfolio, and will provide all the elements needed for enterprise unified communications, customer interaction management and business intelligence. These would primarily be in the area of
- IP Voice & Vidéo
- Enterprise UC Applications
- Enterprise Collaboration
- Unified Contact Center
- Voice & Video Portal
- Multichannel Interaction
- Workforce Optimization
- CTI Applications
- Business Intelligence
About Consilium Technology Innovation Centre
- Consilium Technology Innovation Labs (CTIL) is a registered body which will be responsible for the R&D efforts of in-house products.
- It will Instrumental in building IP and would usher Consilium’s entry into the product development spectrum.
- Key focus on Product development, Custom development, Business Analytics, CRM application development
- Significant part of investment to be gainfully utilized in expanding the operations of our Innovation Labs and building Technology to capitalize the market thereby enhancing Stakeholders value.
The Senior DBA will be responsible to design, develop and administer business application databases and associated program software in current and future Database and Application Infrastructure including Application Hosting Technologies, SQL Server Services (Database, Reporting, Integration and Analysis).
- Minimum 5 years of experience in DB Architecture, designing, integration and support.
- Should have been part of team of minimum 6-8 DB and leaded at least two teams of minimum size of 4 DB.
- Knowledge of all supporting infrastructure components, including operating systems, hardware/storage configurations and networks.
- Excellent UNIX skills and a grasp of fundamental computing concepts such as system calls, memory management and program debugging.
- Experience in system administration of LINUX, configuring storage arrays networks, disk configuration including multipath, knowledge of networking components such as InfiniBand is highly desirable
- Minimum of 5 years’ data modelling experience with conducting performance tuning, backup/recovery, and scalability/capacity planning, in addition to SQL, PL/SQL, and UNIX shell scripting
- Understanding of SSRS and SSIS packages.
- Understanding of OLAP database
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- Experience with backup/restore functionality using RMAN.
- Experience managing servers in large-scale, geographically diverse environments.
- Excellent SQL and DB performance tuning skills.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in computer science or equivalent education and experience.
- Preference would be given to PMP certified.
- RDMS Proficiency in: Primary - MySQL, Secondary - Oracle SQL
- Languages: Working knowledge of J2EE .NET, JAVA. C++, C#, PHP, XML, VXML
- Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, Macintosh
- Network: Working knowledge of TCP/IP, VLAN, Frame Relay, ATM, ISDN, MPLS, Routing Protocol, Load Balancing, VOIP, Network Security, WIN Servers.
- Contact Centre Component including IVR.
- Dynamic, motivated and self-driven
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
Location – New Delhi
Compensations – As per industry standards commensurate to your skills.