Consilium Software is the Unified Communications software company which is Enabling Unified Success™ in enterprises and contact centers – with solutions that combine industry-leading products from technology partners, innovative software applications and unmatched services expertise. Powered by communications convergence, collaboration and customer interaction optimization software, Consilium’s solutions enable companies to improve communication flows, transform business processes and increase business efficiency. Consilium uniquely helps clients get business results fast by focusing on their requirements first, creating solutions using the best and most appropriate technologies, and providing the finest technical services. Headquartered in Singapore, in the heart of the Asia Pacific region, Consilium has additional headquarters and a significant presence in India. For more information, visit www.consiliuminc.com . Consilium has global alliance with Cisco, NICE, IBM, NTT, Accenture and others and is Cisco ATP and development partner since 2008.
Consilium Software Products Road Map
Consilium Software’s products are the foundation of Collaboration solution portfolio, and will provide all the elements needed for enterprise unified communications, focusing on Cloud based consumption model, Mobile & video applications, Social media interaction management and business intelligence tools. These would primarily be in the area of
- UC Service Automation Platform, UCaaS Provisioning
- Managed services – Cloud platform
- Enterprise UC and Contact Center Applications, Enterprise Collaboration
- Unified Contact Center, Multichannel Interaction
- Business Intelligence
About Consilium Technology Innovation Labs
- Consilium Technology Innovation Labs (CTIL) is a registered body which is responsible for the R&D efforts of in-house products for Consilium Software.
- It will Instrumental in building IP and would usher Consilium’s entry into the product development spectrum.
- Key focus on Product development, Custom development, Business Analytics, CRM application development, Cloud based applications. 4. Significant part of investment to be gainfully utilized in expanding the operations of our Innovation Labs and building Technology to capitalize the market thereby enhancing Stakeholders value.
- Conceive, design, develop Unified communications products covering Virtual (Cloud based applications), UC Cloud fulfillment platform, Social media integration to Enterprises, Video applications and Mobile (smart phone applications)
- Structure and build research and product teams in various verticals for telephony and business.
- Drive & Lead strategic initiatives across all Product and Research divisions.
- Drive Synergies across all products to evaluate and analyze a common Technology stack across all different products (Architecture, Middleware, Database, Networks, Application Servers, Compute technologies). Govern the Technology Stack of Products.
- Accountable for new Technology Introductions.
- Proactively work with technology product vendors & project teams to evaluate their products.
- Long Term Enterprise Technology Strategy and Roadmap and Consolidate Tech Stack across APAC and other regions.
- Continuously monitor technologies trends and incorporate relevant trends within the business.
Reporting - to CTO/CEO
- Have lead product teams of min size of 15 in at least two full product development cycles
- Complete and deep understanding of SDLC, cloud based architecture, have designed, developed and taken products to market
- Has had an effective experience of 8-10 years in Product development, knowledge of telecom standards, video, cloud, mobile applications, UCaaS.
- Creative Thinking, Dynamic Leadership and Drive
- Has effectively run own P&L.
- Has worked in at-least one product startup
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
Location – New Delhi
Compensations – As per industry standards, including significant stock options.