Job Code: PD-UCPS-PSE
Reports to: Vice President, Solutions
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Apply at: firstname.lastname@example.org
About Consilium Software
Consilium Software (www.consiliuminc.com) conceives, develops and delivers enterprise software for unified communications (UC) and contact centers. Our software adds CRM integration, service automation and insight to Cisco, Microsoft and leading UC vendors. Consilium UniCloud™, UniAgent™, UniCampaign™ and UniDashboard™ products enhance the performance and productivity levels of enterprise customers and service providers. Our solutions are used by more than 300 companies, banks, telcos and governments in six continents, and have been certified by Cisco and Salesforce. Consilium Software is headquartered in Singapore, with software development and engineering labs in India, and subsidiaries and branch offices in Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur), Taiwan (Taipei City), the Philippines (Manila), Thailand (Bangkok), Australia (Melbourne) and Canada (Toronto.)
The Solutions Engineer is a consultative sale, technology, and solution focused specialist who creates great client intimacy with technical expertise. In addition to being viewed as a trusted technical advisor to the client, the Solutions Engineer will also have responsibility for solution design, business development, transition of projects from presales to delivery, and sales support while maintaining responsibility for the development and rollout of new solutions. The Solutions Engineer provides pre-sales technical support and expertise in analysing customer requirements, in conjunction with the customer's current system capabilities, and ensuring technical solutions will accomplish the customer's objectives. Drive and determination will be key to this role as this person will be an individual contributor to begin with, being Consilium Software’s first hire in Indonesia. This position will require frequent local travel for visits to Cisco, partner offices and client sites, and we are open to a home office base.
The role requires strong customer engagement, which requires the ability to partake in scope of work determination, product pricing and RFP/RFI responses. The individual works closely with the Consilium or Partner sales account team throughout this process and will also assist in the decision to pursue or abort a deal. A strong vendor relationship is required to ensure an understanding of the vendor's products business/ technology positioning. In order to obtain a working customer solution, the position acts as a bridge between the customer, delivery resources and project management. The Solutions Engineer owns the proposed solution, transitions the build / implementation to the delivery team, however remains engaged with the client through transfer to managed services and returns as "thought leaders" for the next opportunity.
Key skills include Cisco Unified Contact Centre Enterprise (UCCE: CUCM, ICM, CVP / IP-IVR), Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express (UCCX), eGain (Email Management, Chat and Exony VIM Analytics), Calabrio, NICE, Verint and Consilium Uni products, and other unified communications, contact centre and CRM vendor technologies that may be introduced.
- Develop an understanding of Consilium Software market positioning, vision and solution value add.
- Acting as a specialist in integrated software, services and hardware solutions for ASEAN and International accounts, with a focus on the Philippines.
- Supporting achievement of Sales targets and customer satisfaction through the delivery of the highest quality Pre-Sales technical support.
- Assisting the Sales Team with formal Sales plans, proposals and tender responses including standard presales deliverables (BoM, SoW, Diagrams.)
- Writing Services proposals and Scope of Works.
- Providing demonstrations, presentations, training, consultation and Sales support services for the Sales team and clients. Able to assist in setting up demo systems.
- Undertaking tasks requiring a high level of technical analysis, diagnosis and problem solving, qualifying the product/service fit to the client’s business needs.
- Assisting with enablement of delivery and sales capability
- Provide Technical Account Management and maintain key relationships with technical contacts within accounts. Participate in strategic account planning teams for key clients. Take responsibility as the technical representative of Consilium Software within strategic accounts to develop strong client relationships and identify opportunities for Consilium Software.
- Look for opportunities for other areas of Consilium Software, especially professional services and managed services, and pursue these with the appropriate Account Team.
- Support administrative procedures such as sales records, timesheet maintenance and quality assurance process.
- Maintain and develop skills in relevant technical areas.
- Attain certifications in relevant vendor technologies.
- Assist with occasional onsite delivery work as required.
- Assists management teams in assessment of additional technical resources.
- Contribute to development of best practices and Intellectual Capital.
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree and 5-10 years’ relevant industry experience with 5 years enterprise Pre-Sales experience.
- Cisco CCVP, CCDP, CCDA and Cisco CCIE certifications are desirable.
- Highly developed technical capability across a broad range of products / solutions, specifically related to voice deployments. 6+ years’ experience in Telecom and Voice technology design (to BOM level.)
- Experience in designing and implementing Cisco UCCE multi-site with call routing scripts for 500+ agents and integration with Cisco CCM (Call Manager / Unified Communications Manager.)
- Experience in designing and implementing the Cisco CVP (Customer Voice Portal) VXML solution.
- Experience in implementing Cisco UCCX and Cisco IP-IVR is valued.
- Experience with large enterprise projects and working closely with highly skilled technical resources and project managers.
- Ability to map business needs to technology solutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop strong client relationships.
- Analytical skills and proven ability to work with a client to understand requirements and define appropriate solution.
- Proven highly developed documentation skills.
- The ability to work within a team
- Comfortable communicating and leading custom customer discussions and meetings at a business and technical level.
- Ability to translate global business challenges into technical and services solutions.
- Required strong verbal and written communication skills along with a willingness to mentor others in both technical and soft-skill areas
- Highly motivated & be able to work in a fast-paced environment independently.
- Willing to travel when needed
- English – professional competency
- Bahasa Indonesia – operational proficiency or above