Consilium Software Products Road Map
Consilium Software’s products are the foundation of our solutions
portfolio and will provide all the elements needed for enterprise unified communications, customer
interaction management and business intelligence. These would primarily be in following:
- Enterprise UC Applications
- Enterprise Collaboration
- Workforce Optimization
- CTI Applications like – UniCampaign (campaign manager) & UniCBM (Call Back Manager).
- Business Intelligence with UniDashbaord elite
- Cloud Computing
- IP Voice & Vidéo
- Mobile apps
About Consilium Technology Innovation Centre
- Consilium Technology Innovation Labs (CTIL) is a registered body which will be responsible for the R&D efforts of in-house products.
- It will be Instrumental in building IP and would usher Consilium’s entry into the product development spectrum.
- Key focus on Product development, Custom development, Business Analytics, CRM application development.
- Significant part of investment to be gainfully utilized in expanding the operations of our
Innovation Labs and building Technology to capitalize the market thereby enhancing Stakeholders value.
Role / Job: Your role / job will include
Participating in technical and programmatic discussions with customers and end users to ensure that expectations of all are understood and managed.
Intent to learn new technologies and products, including adhering to program schedules, tracking quality performance and investigating and implementing corrective actions as needed.
Trouble shooting of critical bugs / issues.
Visiting onsite for gathering business requirements, project implementation and to address customer issues.
Qualifications / Proficiency*
Posts available 1
BE / BTech / MCA or higher with specialization in Computer Sciences
Network: Working knowledge of TCP/IP, VLAN, Routing protocol, VOIP,
Contact Centre Component including IVR, understanding of Telephony concepts
CCNA( Voice / Collaboration) - Mandatory
CCNP (Voice / Collaboration)- Optional
CUCM, Unity, Voice Gateways - Mandatory
UCCX - Mandatory
Should have minimum 6 years of managing CISCO voice telephony system , time, resource, asset & P/L management experience.
Should have the basic understanding of CISCO contact centre technology
Should have ability to own the projects from inception (through requirements gathering, design, architect, development and testing) to delivery to meet organization and customer’s objective.
Should possess good verbal and written communication skills.
Contact Centre Industry exposure / CTI domain exposure.
Should have an effective experience of 2-3 years in designing, developing applications, integration of existing application with third party applications and supporting them to customer’s satisfaction.
Other Factors -
Dynamic, motivated and self driven
Willing to relocate as and when business demands.
As per Industry Standards