Consilium Software Products Road Map
Consilium Software’s products are the foundation of our solutions
portfolio and will provide all the elements needed for enterprise unified communications, customer
interaction management and business intelligence. These would primarily be in following:
- Enterprise UC Applications
- Enterprise Collaboration
- Workforce Optimization
- CTI Applications like – UniCampaign (campaign manager) & UniCBM (Call Back Manager).
- Business Intelligence with UniDashbaord elite
- Cloud Computing
- IP Voice & Vidéo
- Mobile apps
- Analytics and Business Intelligence
About Consilium Technology Innovation Centre
- Consilium Technology Innovation Labs (CTIL) is a registered body which will be responsible for the R&D efforts of in-house products.
- It will be Instrumental in building IP and would usher Consilium’s entry into the product development spectrum.
- Key focus on Product development, Custom development, Business Analytics, CRM application development.
- Significant part of investment to be gainfully utilized in expanding the operations of our
Innovation Labs and building Technology to capitalize the market thereby enhancing Stakeholders value.
Job specifications -
MBA or Equivalent
Posts available 1
Fresher or 2-3 years relevant experience, Work on a marketing plan to set the strategic direction for Consilium which have direct impact on business growth
Establish the Consilium brand and marketing Program Framework to expand Consilium market presence to meet its revenue and growth objectives.
Website design review, Content delivery, Digital brand strategy, Content writing , Social Media Marketing, Build brand, rework the logo, and establish programs to get visibility for Consilium globally
Excellent skill on marketing tools to develop new collaterals, data sheets, marketing messaging
Excellent Communication and Presentation skills.
Business development skills, work closely with alliance partners. Capitalize on technology alliances (Cisco, Calabrio, eGain etc) and identify future alliances for Consilium UniSuite Offerings.
Plan, Organize and execute the Road shows, Seminars, workshops, Exhibitions to promote Consilium business.
Compensation – As per industry standards
Identifying new sales leads, Pitching products and/or services , developing quotes and proposals
Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings
Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives