Director Engineering and Support Operations
Consilium Software Products Road Map
Consilium Software’s products are the foundation of our solutions portfolio, and will provide all the elements needed for enterprise unified communications, customer interaction management and business intelligence. These would primarily be in the area of:
- UC Service Automation Platform, UniSuite Applications
- AI, Virtual Agents, Chat bots
- Enterprise UC and Contact Center Applications, Enterprise Collaboration
- Unified Contact Center, Multichannel Interaction
- Business Intelligence, Analytics
About Consilium Technology Innovation Centre
- Consilium Technology Innovation Labs (CTIL) is a registered body which will be responsible for the R&D efforts of in-house products.
- It will Instrumental in building IP and would usher Consilium’s entry into the product development spectrum.
- Key focus on Product development, Custom development, Business Analytics, SIP applications, Cloud computing and CRM application development
- Significant part of investment to be gainfully utilized in expanding the operations of our Innovation Labs and building Technology to capitalize the market thereby enhancing Stakeholders value
Role Description, Reporting - to CTO/CEO
Conceive, design, develop Unified communications products covering Virtual (Cloud based applications), Social media integration to Enterprises, Video applications and Mobile (smart phone applications)
Structure and build research and product teams in various verticals for telephony and business.
Drive & Lead strategic initiatives across UniSuite Product and Research divisions.
Drive Synergies across all products to evaluate and analyze a common Technology stack across all different products (Architecture, Middleware, Database, Networks, Application Servers, Compute technologies). Govern the Technology Stack of Products.
Manage support operations for UniSuite products, set up support models for direct and indirect customers.
Responsible to achieve high level of customer satisfaction levels (CSAT).
Long Term Enterprise Technology Strategy and Roadmap and Consolidate Tech Stack across APAC and other regions.
Continuously monitor technologies trends and incorporate relevant trends within the business.
BE / BTech or higher with specialisation in Computer Sciences.
Have lead product teams of min size of 15 in at least two full product development cycles
Complete and deep understanding of SDLC, cloud based architecture, have designed, developed and taken products to market
Has had an effective experience of 8-10 years in Product development, knowledge of telecom standards, video, cloud, mobile applications, UCaaS.
Creative Thinking, Dynamic Leadership and Drive
Has effectively run own P&L.
Has worked in at-least one product startup
Excellent written communication and presentation skills
– As per industry standards, including significant stock options.