Consilium’s professional services strengths in collaboration and contact center technologies have been developed into one of its strong differentiators. Our services have become known for quality, consistency and a global footprint.
Since becoming a Cisco partner in 2007, Consilium has created a niche for itself as a Cisco-specialist contact center solution provider by offering a platform comprising of Cisco products, Consilium’s Cisco Compatible software, and Consilium advanced services, which help customers reduce the cost and complexity of acquiring and enabling Cisco Customer Collaboration. Consilium has consciously made solution selling, advanced professional services and Consilium Uni™ software products for Cisco as a unique and powerful suite. The value addition we provide is not just to make Cisco products and technologies work, but to make them work with customers’ unique business processes, and the ability to create well-integrated multi-vendor environments. Consilium's products and services introduce new capabilities which enhance and complement the Cisco Unified Contact Centre Enterprise (UCCE), Cisco Packaged Contact Centre Enterprise (PCCE), Cisco Unified Contact Centre Express (UCCX), Cisco Hosted Collaboration Solution (HCS and HCS-CC), Cisco Customer Voice Portal (CVP) and Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM) solutions.
- Consilium has had an established Authorized Technology Provider (ATP) practice for Cisco’s enterprise-grade contact center and voice portal (IVR) solutions since 2008. ATP-UCCE specialization was awarded to Consilium which means it is trained and authorized to design, deploy and support the Cisco UCCE, PCCE and CVP solutions.
- The Cisco Unified Contact Centre Enterprise (UCCE) ATP is focused on the high-end enterprise contact center marketplace, while Consilium is also an Advanced Collaboration Architecture Specialized Partner for the Cisco UCCX and CUCM solutions.
- Consilium has been a Cisco Development Network (CDN) partner since 2009, and was in 2015 selected as a Preferred Solution Partner within the Cisco Solution Partner Program.
- Spearheaded by some of the industry’s most skilled resources in architecture, design and delivery, with up to 30 years of telecommunications experience each in multiple unified communications (UC) & contact center (CC) technologies.
- Advanced services for Cisco contact center design, implementation & support encompassing Cisco UCCE, CVP, UCCX, Cisco Enterprise Chat and Email (ECE), Cisco SocialMiner (social media customer care), and Cisco Unified Workforce Optimization (Workforce Management or WFM, and Quality Management or QM.)
- Besides Cisco’s entire UC and customer collaboration portfolio, which we design, deliver and support globally, Consilium offers Workforce Optimization (Calabrio WFM and QM), multichannel (eGain Mail and Web Chat) and eGain VIM Analytics reporting solutions through its partnerships with Calabrio & eGain.
- Extensive experience and unique 5-step methodology for the migration of solutions from other platforms to Cisco IP telephony and contact center, based on the Consilium management and technical team’s prior background in Avaya, Genesys and Aspect.
Consilium has invested significantly and continually in practice building and product development centered on Cisco’s UC and contact center platforms. What has emerged is a business model different from almost all other Cisco partners, with Consilium providing the unique products and services which have enabled Cisco and our partners to win and execute significant new contact center deals. Over 300 customers in more than 70 countries have trusted Consilium professional services.